Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tag Tuesday - Easter

I made this tag/bookmark for TagTuesday in a form that it could be mailed as an Easter greetings. The flowers are Fiskar punches. The leaves are heart punchouts. The background was made on a piece of watercolors. I put  down some distress inks on my craft sheet, spritzed them with water. Then I took my background stamp and wiggled it through the different soupy inks.

12 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful tag, Faye!! Such a precious Easter blessing for someone to receive, indeed!!!
    XO
    Cindy
    P.S. I loved your travel piece too! I just made travel tags and I may enter them...that would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye this is lovely! Whoever receives this will treasure it.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye, Your tag is perfect for Easter. I love the colors and soft look. Happy Easter. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the cross shape is beautiful as a tag, Faye! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your tag Faye!!


    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tags makes great Bookmarks. Oh and your tag is gorgeous, Faye! Lovely Work!
    Happy Easter *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful and I love the cross shape...Happy Easter, Faye!
    Diann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Faye and so apt for this time of year.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is very special and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.