Spotlight technique is the theme for Artekarten this week. Here is my example made using a Dezinaworld music background along with a Dover freebie image. This was a lot of fun even if it did require quite a bit of planning.
This also fits for Theme Thursday (vintage).
Edit: I ran off several copies of this one to make Mother's Day cards out of for some of the homebound people I know.

That's wonderful, Faye! Very elegant.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's wonderful.
ReplyDeletegreat spotlight!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Faye! Love the two tones!
ReplyDeleteWonderful way to spotlight a picture Faye. So love this. Have a great weekend, Annette x
ReplyDeleteWell, the planning was worthwhile, Faye. I was going to say it's so elegant, but Jeanie already used my words! It is a truly lovely piece!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love the effect! It's as if part of her is in the spotlight on stage. Very pretty~~~
ReplyDeleteI love how you did this! Beautiful and skillful.
ReplyDeleteJust a wonderful spotlight.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece , definitely worth the time it took, very elegant.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Wow, your spotlight ist wonderful! Thanks for joining us at acc!
ReplyDeletehugs,
petra