Sunday Postcard Art's challenge is to use a song title. My title is "Easter Parade" by Irving Berlin.
My background is the collage I made last night from bits of painted and stamped scraps of papers. I took a picture of it and kept it on my computer where I captured it for the background of this piece. The ladies in the hats are from Dover Publications freebies. I printed this 4x6 piece out and colored the ladies and hats with my Prismacolor pencils (not really my expertise).

A wonderful array of hats. Loving this Faye. Annette x
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun, clever idea! Wonderful postcard!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card design & colours, Faye, I think I will be singing this all day now!!
ReplyDeleteFaye, every year at Easter time the surest thing is that a television channel will show "Easter Parade" and I have to admit I usually watch it for the umpteenth time. I love the song and I loved the movie. Your ladies in their glamorous hats are so elegant, so beautiful. What a gorgeous collage!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are safe from the awful storms. Cheers, Marie.
How awesome is this! I love your fantastic postcard...love the women and their hats! Great interpretation of Easter Parade!
ReplyDeleteDiann
A wonderful Easter parade, Faye, and your background looks stunning!
ReplyDeleteWowowowowow... This work is "fantastic"!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Don't know thst song, but it's a beautiful card and a lot to look at.
ReplyDeleteThis is smashing. Lovely idea. Happy memories of Easter bonnets from my childhood come to mind.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Fantastic card, love the colors.
ReplyDelete