So Artful supplied us with a lovely vintage poster to illustrate the theme: April Showers Bring May Flowers. I have used a portion of the picture plus an old barn picture I took last week and some pink magnolias (Dover?).
Not up to snuff today. I have a bad cold and am feeling really lousy. I don't feel artful at all.

Aww so sorry you are unwell Faye
ReplyDeleteYour collage is super
wish you better x
Poor you Faye. I do hope you will be feeling better soon. Your piece certainly lifts the spirits and looking forward to all the lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI loved your picture collage!
I do hope you feel better soon Faye dear. With all that's going on I haven't visitted for a while. You have done some lovely work since I last looked. Your poster with the magnolias is grand! xx
ReplyDeleteFaye sorry to hear you are unwell hope you feel better soon. Your collage is super very pretty indeed.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Sorry you have a nasty cold Faye and hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLoving your collage, it all works so beautifully. Annette x
Darn, you feel lousy with a cold. Get well soon. I love this piece that you made. I like this much better than the original. Beautiful. Thanks for being Soartful, even if you didn't feel like it.
ReplyDelete°º♫♫
ReplyDeleteOlá, amiga!
✿ܓܓ♫♫
Que delicadeza esse fundo com flores!...
Beijinhos.
♫♫.•*¨*•♫♫¸
°•Brasil♥°
°°•✿♫°.•
I LOVE what you've done with this. I hope you feel better real soon!
ReplyDeleteWonderful work and I hope the quote is true... it's raining since yesterday :(
ReplyDelete