Monday, March 14, 2011
TMTA - Feel like a Queen
Feel like a Queen is the theme for Think Monday Think ATCs. My ATC has a background of gessoed cardstock that has been sprayed with homemade mica mists and Moon Shadow sprays. The Q came from a book of letters and numbers I bought at a yard sale. The other images are from a wonderful 19.25"x27.5" sheet of paper I bought in Charleston SC a couple of years ago. I had been looking for some souvenir I could take home and use in art. I found this in a stationery store (very upscale, or I would have taken home much more of the beautiful papers).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your ATC is beautiful Faye. Pity we can't see the shimmer of your sprays but I'm sure they're lovely. xx
ReplyDeleteToll dein ATC....die Krone kommt mir seeeehr bekannt vor!!*ggg*
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo beautiful Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Love your ATC Gayle! That gessoed background looks very much like stone to me - what a great find that paper was!
ReplyDeleteThis is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery stylish atc. Isn't it lovely to have a hobby you can seek out small souveniers for when visiting new places. Using them brings it all back again.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Very nice, Faye. The background is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful texture and pictures make up this fab collage Faye. I hope you are going to display this in your home as its gorgeous. Annette x
ReplyDeleteSuperb collage, Faye!
ReplyDeleteLovely ATC Faye hope you had a good week-end. Janet
ReplyDeleteYour background is gorgeous Faye.
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC! Love the background and the colors.
ReplyDeleteLG Katja
Faye your Atc is super . Love your background paper too. Have a little something for you on my blog if you have time check it out. Marie
ReplyDeleteIts a gorgeous paper Faye and wonderful collage work with it too.
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxxxxx
a beautiful ATC Faye...love this composition!
ReplyDeleteBelíssimo!
ReplyDeleteBeijos.
♫♫.•*¨*•♫♫¸
♫ºBrasilღ°º
♥º