Gothic Arches' theme this week is Spring. The roses stamp is one of the very first I got when I started doing cards. I don't know whose it is. I tried Prismacolor pencil resist on this with the
Technique Junkies method. I distressed around the edges with Glitz Spritz.
Such a pretty Spring Arch Faye, have a great week, Annette x
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific arch, Faye! Using Prismacolor pencils as a resist sounds interesting...and it really came out well! That's a lovely stamp and you've used it beautifully!
ReplyDeletevery vibrant colours.
ReplyDeleteBarbara
Your arch is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFantastic piece of art!
Lovely colours and background. It never occurred to me that you could do a resist with Prismas! Trust you to know that, Faye. Beautiful arch.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Your arch gives a wonderful spring feeling.
ReplyDeleteWish you a great and creative new week.
Gorgeous arch Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Pretty arch Feye,
ReplyDeleteI love the background!
Gorgeous arch, love the rose!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful arch and stamp Faye! Great colors.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty Faye your colouring is superb and what lovely colours you chose. Hope you are well
ReplyDeleteMarie
Wonderful techniques used, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a georgeous Arch. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Linda