Jeanette gave us a lovely lime painting to use for our entries to her
So Artful challenge this week. I love the colors in it and have made a sympathy card from part of the painting. I'm not too sure I have the balance right. Maybe the text should have been in a different position.
Hi Faye, Thanks for commenting on my PS post. I like your card and I think the text is at a good position. Have a great weekend. Linda
ReplyDeleteSo artful, Faye. I love the colour combo, Miria xx
ReplyDeleteI love your color choice, just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous Faye. Annette x
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful Faye
ReplyDeletemandi x
Cannot see an email address for you Faye. So if you email me (address on my blog) I will answer your question on my latest crafting. Hugs Annette x
ReplyDeleteI think the words are perfectly placed, Faye! It makes a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful and serene. Perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks for being Soartful this week.
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect to me Faye...lovely work!!!
ReplyDeleteSo perfect for a sympathy card. Sombre but not gloomy. Sentiment looks fine to me!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Really a beautiful sympathy card.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful new week.
I think it's perfect Faye beautiful colours and the sentiment looks fine where it is.
ReplyDeleteMarie
This is beautiful and a great idea!
ReplyDelete