Faye's Adventures in Art
great photo! love the altering!
Fabulous picture, Faye! The shirt collars were really something, weren't they.
What a great photo Faye. I don't think I have any as old as this.By the way, love your new layout, colours and header. Beautiful. Hugs xx
great card Faye!! have a good weekend!
Who is he? Love the hat!Janet xx
wonderful, ah men!!
Just wonderful, Faye
Love your " Man " Looks very distinguished. Marie
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
great photo! love the altering!
ReplyDeleteFabulous picture, Faye! The shirt collars were really something, weren't they.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo Faye. I don't think I have any as old as this.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, love your new layout, colours and header. Beautiful. Hugs xx
great card Faye!! have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteWho is he? Love the hat!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
wonderful, ah men!!
ReplyDeleteJust wonderful, Faye
ReplyDeleteLove your " Man " Looks very distinguished. Marie
ReplyDelete