Faye's Adventures in Art
Gorgeous piece, Faye!
Amiga,Muito lindo!Tudo combina... os tons de verde, o fundo e a docura da menina.Uma linda semana!Beijos♫ ♫. • º *✿ Brasilº ✿ ♥
You made magic, Miss Faye. This is beautiful!
She is just lovely Faye...a beautiful card...have a very Happy St. Patrick Day!!
Beautiful piece, Faye!
Faye, your picture is exquisite - there is no better word for it. I love the background and the Green Lady is so beautiful. Your artwork is always elegant and perfectly designed. I love scrolling through your blog.
Wonderful card!
This is so lovely Faye! I love your background and the little girl holding a rabbit is so cute. Gorgeous work as always. xx
What a beautiful lady celebrating Spring with her bunny!
Gorgeous and very elegant
Lovely vintage feel. Great card for Easter. Your background is super.Janet xx
Wonderful, love this romantic look.
Beautiful!!xoxo doris
Faye, this is a perfect piece of artwork for St Pat's Day. Gorgeous.
Teu trabalho está muito lindo.
Lovely!
love the green and purple
Really beautiful Faye. Love the image and the lilac with the green is a favourite of mine.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Gorgeous piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteAmiga,
ReplyDeleteMuito lindo!
Tudo combina... os tons de verde, o fundo e a docura da menina.
Uma linda semana!
Beijos
♫ ♫. • º *
✿ Brasil
º ✿ ♥
You made magic, Miss Faye. This is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is just lovely Faye...a beautiful card...have a very Happy St. Patrick Day!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye, your picture is exquisite - there is no better word for it. I love the background and the Green Lady is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour artwork is always elegant and perfectly designed. I love scrolling through your blog.
Wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely Faye! I love your background and the little girl holding a rabbit is so cute. Gorgeous work as always. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful lady celebrating Spring with her bunny!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and very elegant
ReplyDeleteLovely vintage feel. Great card for Easter. Your background is super.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wonderful, love this romantic look.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Faye, this is a perfect piece of artwork for St Pat's Day. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteTeu trabalho está muito lindo.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeletelove the green and purple
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful Faye. Love the image and the lilac with the green is a favourite of mine.
ReplyDelete