Monday, March 28, 2011

Take a Word - Blooms

This is a card I made for my friend Dale, who is in a nursing home. I am entering it in Take a Word (Blooms).

The background is alcohol inks, my favorite plaything at the moment. The flowers came from an old discarded book.

17 comments:

  1. Dale will love your gorgeous card Faye...it is so cheerful with it's beautiful bright colors...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye in case you're wondering who Kalen is? my son was messing around on my computer again and I didn't notice. I was on his account...love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card - I love the inks you used for the background, and the wonderful bright flowers. I am sure your friend will absolutely love this!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am sure your friend Dale will love your card Faye with its gorgeous colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic background and wonderful flowers, great spring feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such uplifting colours Faye! Dale will love his card.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours, Faye, your friend will really love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower card, love background and blossoms.
    Have a nice week,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. Your friend will feel very special to know you took the time to create this beauty just for him!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I left you a wee gift on my Blog. :O)
    http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/thank-you.html
    Thank-You for being an inspiration.
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful background and sooo beautiful flowers...
    Brilliant work Faye!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card , and what gorgeous flowers, am sure Dale will adore this card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. really pretty card. I love those alcohol inks too- so fun to play with!
    Also, I love your vintage sewing tag.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.