Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vintage Delight

Using my post from Christmas foods, I have made this digital collage. All of these other images are from Dover Publications, except the "doctored" photo of me.

Vintage Delight is the theme for Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. You're super in your doctored look! We're together in Rainbow Lady, how nice! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, this is wonderful! You are so clever being able to manipulate images. I shall have to look out for a course in the summer as I have NO chance getting to the one advertised in the local paper just now. Too much snow and closed roads.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fayes Vintage Delight is certainly a delight to look at. Great to see your lovely face in the picture as well. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Faye and so good to see you in the picture too. Love it. Thanks for your entry this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fact that you are in there Faye, fab. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, this is wonderful...!!
    I love it!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beau8tiful Faye! Love the texture too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images. What a clever idea to include yourself and to be able to do it.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.