Friday, December 3, 2010

Artekarten - Rainbow Lady

This is an entry for two challenges: Art Cards ( Christmas Ball ) and Rainbow Lady's ( Christmas Animals ).

Starting with the background: Card stock with the Versamark and brass stencil method. I used clear embossing powder and oversprayed with green mica spray. Sorry this doesn't show up well.

For the ball, I used a photo of a painting I made a few years ago, printed it and cut it out. The bunnies stamp was given to me and I don't know who the manufacturer is. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and blended with mineral spirits.

A green card stock, a little glitter glue and Christmas ribbon completes the card.

16 comments:

  1. I love it Faye its gorgeous. Really cute bunnys....aaah, love them. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Faye different and lovely. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning.... and very festive!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is soooo beautiful Faye... Wow!!
    I love it!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inventive Faye, it is a fabulous
    idea. Brill card.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Faye.
    I popped by to say thank you for joining in the challenge at Dezinaworld and I have a prize waiting for you there so do come over and see when you get chance.
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥ Olá, amiga!
    Você tem muita imaginação... lindo e diferente de tudos que já vi.♥♥
    ♥♥ Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an original card! Love the bauble and ribbon as the focal point.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Christmas ball looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning tag! Great embossing work! Miria xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.