Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Food

For Rainbow Lady's challenge today I have borrowed Dover's freebie which is a scene from A Christmas Carol. The pineapple is also a Dover freebie. I colorized and texturized this digital ATC using Photoshop Elements.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely image, it looks like you have printed it on to canvas faye. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is lovely Faye very colourful and different. Love your snowy header too - looked like that here but today we have a very slow thaw. Thanks for joining in again Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Faye! You've done it again ... an amazing work of art! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant! Very atmospheric.


    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it looks like a real painting Faye. Totally gorgeous. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very cool! Thanks for posting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥ Olá, amiga!
    ♥ Muito lindo como tudo que você cria...amei!...♥♥
    ♥ Beijinhos.
    Brasil♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, this is a beautiful picture!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous image and I love your treatment of it Faye. Beautiful work.xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.