Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tag it On - Golden Haze


My tag for TIO - golden haze is made on tan decorative paper. I sponged around the edges with 3 colors of mica mists. There is a lot of gold in one but it doesn't show up in the top photo, which is a scan. I took the second picture with my camera against my gray tile floor. The gold shows better, I think, but the trees aren't as distinct.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. What a precious tag you made! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous Faye, I love the trees and the golden haze. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this is yummyly golden, Faye... I think I like it with the trees showing up but nice go see that golden haze dreaminess!!! Hope tour OH is a bit better now... Loving our house one post down - looks like something from a film!!! beautiful
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag Faye. You go to so much trouble to make all the techniques with your mists etc. and they all look just perfect. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ Olá, amiga!♫
    ♫♥ Que lindo... muito, muito fofo!!!
    ♫♫ Beijinhos. ♥♫
    ♫♥ Brasil
    ♫♫♫♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tag Faye. I just love anything to do with trees. Your mica background looks stunning.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tag! Thanks for posting on my blog. We're just outside of Cleveland, OH. Not considered snowbelt area, but we have 6" of snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful, looks really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.