Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Christmas Leftovers

My tag for Tag Tuesday started out as a scrap of wrapping paper, which I turned over and used the back side. I stamped with my new rose stamp from my granddaughter. then I dabbed with a sponge some of the Moonshadow mica mists. The angel was cut out from a piece of used wrapping paper. The rose she is holding is again the stamp from my granddaughter which I have colored with Prismacolor pencils. The ribbon is also a leftover.

18 comments:

  1. Oh Faye, you tags looks beautiful, love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks so interesting on the close up. I love all the layers of background you have used and the finished result is quite stunning. Your rose stamp is lovely.

    Janet xx

    PS: The water is back on now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Like your blog header too. Ü
    Happy New Year.
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is beautiful Faye, hope you had a good christmas (not too much snow) Happy New Year. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an exquisite tag! Very creative!

    Happy New Year!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice use of so many leftovers! I like your tag a lot *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the layers of your tag Faye and the recycling. The rose stamp was obviously a big hit and it looks terrific. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty Tag Faye. You always come up with such beauties! Happy New Year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the unique shape of your tag, Faye, as well as that rose stamp. A lovely tag.
    Hope you have a wonderful new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done your left-overs justice Faye - clever recycling, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, many blessings to you for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Faye, this is beautiful! You are such an awesome artist and I love everything you create!!!
    Happy New Year to you and your husband!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you win the prize on how much recycling "stuff" you used. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tag is so beautiful Faye!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a great job with your leftovers! I had cleaned almost everything up, so I didn't have much to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the layers you created with the leftovers, brilliant tag.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.