Sunday, December 26, 2010

Calm and Bright

Calm and bright is the theme for 4x4 Friday. We had a White Christmas! Between yesterday evening and now we've gotten about 4" snow with more coming, and the temperature is 30 °F. A snowy scene would be calm and bright, but I think I'll go Asian for this challenge. This is a peaceful piece I worked up a while back. I hope altering it a little and posting for this challenge is ok

From Hazel, I learned of a site where some beautiful watermarks are available. Shown is the one I ordered. I also got some lovely texts. One of the texts from Doodle Pantry is shown in my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. What a gorgeous snowy header! We had a rainy Christmas but it was a happy one anyway. Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Christmas was wonderful. We also had snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faye, I hope you had the circle of your family a wonderful Christmas.
    Your card is so beautiful as a poem!!


    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love your collage, the colours and the beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never fail to amaze me how well you combine images. This is lovely. Oriental is good!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.