Hi Faye, Hope you have a great Christmas too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Here is the link to where I got my Watermark. I do love them all on here!!! http://doodlepantry.com/shop.html?page=shop.browse&category_id=14 Take Care Hazelxoxo
A beautiful, whimsical picture from Whimsy stamps. I love this card, Faye. Thankyou for your wishes for a happy Christmas. I am a little bit late with mine. I am sure your Christmas was special and I wish you a peaceful and happy New Year. Spare a thought for your blogger friends who are in the grip of summer and, in my part of the world, suffering a long and trying heatwave. Send me a cool breeze!!
Hi Faye, Hope you have a great Christmas too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Here is the link to where I got my Watermark. I do love them all on here!!! http://doodlepantry.com/shop.html?page=shop.browse&category_id=14
ReplyDeleteTake Care Hazelxoxo
Just a lovely card. A Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful, whimsical picture from Whimsy stamps. I love this card, Faye.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for your wishes for a happy Christmas. I am a little bit late with mine. I am sure your Christmas was special and I wish you a peaceful and happy New Year.
Spare a thought for your blogger friends who are in the grip of summer and, in my part of the world, suffering a long and trying heatwave. Send me a cool breeze!!