Thursday, February 4, 2010

Art Creations Friday

I decided to give the image from Art Creations Friday more hair and another hat. She has just been to kiss the Blarney Stone and found a garden filled with beautiful Dahlias. She stopped to pick one of the blossoms and that's where I found her. The new hat came from Nan's freebies. The dahlia came from Dover freebies. The background is from Graphics Fairy. The original image comes from Rein's freebies.

19 comments:

  1. how cute that you gave her lots of fun colors and a sweet world with a castle..love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye - what an amazing piece! wonderful creation! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, your change of costume and background is inspired. Absolutely superb!
    Believe it or not, I think the child is a boy. They were dressed like that in their first couple of years - at least that is what I gather from seeing old family photos. I have a photo of my father at age two or three, out in the middle of nowhere, dressed in an outfit with a huge white lacy collar and cuffs and what looks like velvet breetches. His mother was a very small, thin woman and she was sitting bolt upright also in the middle of nowhere, obviously wearing a tight corset. We don't know we are alive today because we can wear whatever makes us comfortable and children's clothes are T-shirts and shorts or jeans.
    As always, wonderful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - what a makeover for this little girl! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you gave the little "princess" the perfect surrounding to grow up in Faye!! absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is excellent - beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh waht a fine job you have done. It looks like it's a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation Faye... Wow!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever Faye, a wonderful creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Faye, that's amazing!!! I don't know how you did it, but it is fabulous!!! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! I love how you completely transformed her! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic Faye! I love the texture, like in another card of you! The colors you've used are so beautiful, A very creative collage, SUPER Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great Faye. I wish I knew how to manipulate Photoshop elements to change colours like that. Still learning to find my way. Love the Pink and black as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Faye, such a darling piece, love it.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh la la !! marvelous and so creative. bravo
    caramelle

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.