Friday, February 26, 2010

Art Cards Challenge - Wax


I hope this qualifies for Art Cards Challenge: Wax. I crumpled up some waxed paper onto a card stock and pressed it with a hot iron. Then I sprayed with purple, rose, and blue home made mica mists. The bird is a See D's clear stamp.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is lovely, Faye.

    Have a nice weekend.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Faye you come up with some amazing ideas, I love this one.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WUNDERSCHÖN!!

    Auch die Farben,-ein Traum!

    lg Frieda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waxpaper- what a cool idea !! So lovely !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great!

    Your new outfit for the blog is awsome!
    hugs Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! It's so beautiful!
    hugs,
    petra

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.