Friday, February 12, 2010

ACF and 4x4 Friday


Spirit of Love

The challenge for 4x4 Friday is to create a 4x4 art piece using the theme: Spirit.

I took the image provided by Art Creations Friday, removed the wings so that she is a real girl, not an angel, and used one of the cards I made earlier in the week for a background.

29 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and I love the flower lace, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is fantastic.
    Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic faye!!! she fits perfectly on this background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s gorgeous. Specially the background...It fits perfect together..

    ReplyDelete
  6. the girl and your background goes together in perfect harmony!

    great!
    hugs

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely with those lace flowers

    ( btw. mine is a digicollage)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gayle this is fantastic work, as usual! I love the background you created, it's beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye I believe it's not my day, HELP, because I said Gayle, sorry, sorry for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And you've coloured her also Bev.
    I think even her lips ? (they seem fuller)
    It turned out to a adorable image filled with LOVE !
    *****
    Heve a nice weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your 4x4 Faye, great colours and the background is fab!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. she's gorgeous..I love how you gave her more color..the sweet colors really shine on this card. I used the same image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful background with the lace floweres!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is fantastic.
    Specially the background!

    Hugs Riv

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how precious to make this for Valentine's Day! It is fantastic!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. it's lovely, Faye, and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Faye, in answer ro your questions - I'm not as clever as I look! The stitches etc are all bought elements. Perhaps it is possible to create them oneself, but I don't know how ... yet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a lovely piece, great colours, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful interpretation Faye! Bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it is really a cute piece. And she looks great as a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Faye, this is absolutely beautiful. Superb artwork. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You made a beautiful job! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wings clipped, or no, she's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.