Rainbow Lady has challenged us to use Hats in our art this week. Victorian ladies would never go calling without the latest style in hats or gowns. My lady in the hat is my ancestor Sally Rhea, whose sepia picture I have colored. Behind her there is one of my watercolor paintings. The green frame came from Dover Publications and has been altered in color.
Hi Faye! I have taken a break from challenges for a while - I finally decided I needed to use Photoshop to collage some pictures of and for my daughter of our trip to Hawaii last summer. But I always like to check in on you and see what you are up to! Just wanted to say you do a splendid job of blending your personal photos with your art work and clip art! Your results are very special! Glad to see your sister is joining in - I will stop by to welcome her to our online world. Hope you are having a good summer!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Faye. Love the way you have incorporated family into the picture and the background painting is stunning. Have been away for weekend hence delay in getting to see your card. Many thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteWOW this is brilliant, I love all the altered art you have on the blog, Hazelxox
ReplyDeleteLovely work and what a beautiful hat Sally has!
ReplyDeleteAli xx
I just stumbled upon this one, Faye. I love when you use your paintings, and I love old barns! When I painted, I never graduated beyond old barns in snow. Your Ms Rhea is a work of art as well. I'm quite taken with this piece. It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete