Thursday, July 2, 2009

Art Creations Friday

What a gorgeous image Art Creations Friday has provided this week for its challenge. I have reversed the image, heightened her lip and cheek color and crowned her with a Dover Publications design. Behind her is a background which also came from Dover.

21 comments:

  1. You've chosen the perfect background for her, Faye! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the image yet, but this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty on stained glass...stunning! Gorgeous. Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the background is like Frank Lloyd Wright. Fits her to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, love the touches of red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Faye!! love the flowered crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those glass in lead windows Faye ! Don't you ?
    Very serene !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, this is truly exquisite. You never cease to amaze me with your elegant work and your beautiful paintings.
    (PS - I would love to see you visit our Three Muses challenge when you have the time)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! I just love the window! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Faye this is just lovely. I so enjoy your work, the window with the girl is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect bg for this image. Beautifully done, Faye!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo Faye! Delightfully done! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The background is stunning! I like her headdress..she is a lovely woman

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are making such fantastic use of all these Dover images Faye - I must look again at my collections.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the background - a beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The headdress is a brilliant touch, and so continues the stained glass period. Lovely setting.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful setting - she looks so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did a great job with her! I love the stained glass window in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.