Friday, July 10, 2009

Art Creations Friday -background

This gorgeous background was our prompt for the Art Creations Friday challenge this week. I have added an image from my computer, a photo of a flower arrangement I made a few years ago, and some flourishes. I'm sure this looks pretty simple but there was a lot of digital cutting in this.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the stamp and the flowers look soooo real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowers Faye. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can appreciate it took a lot of "fussing" to get this gorgeous result, Faye. It's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how long did it take to 'cut out' the flowers? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work Faye!! indeed a lot of cutting, but the result is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great interpretation ! I like this
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://sita77.blogspot.com/

    Hi Faye

    This is the blog where the lovely WaterLO Project people create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's no end to your talents - flower arranging too! Lovely work, Faye.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get that completely Faye - you are very patient!! =)

    I find it very challenging, creating this sort of thing, don't you? And I never get the results I think I'm going to either! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.