Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paper Minutes - at least 3 inchies


Paper Minutes' theme is to use at least 3 inchies in our art work. I've been getting cards ready for Valentine's Day and had some of these scraps lying around. The red background was some paper spread out on my desk to protect it. The two end inchies are red ink stamped on cardstock. The center one is a Hearts in Touch stamp.

6 comments:

  1. Wow... das haut mich jetzt um.
    Eine "fantastische" Arbeit und sooooo wunderschön!!
    Kompliment, Kompliment...

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Faye, and thats it!!! I love your work.
    Hugs, heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Inchie-ATC is just faboulous!! I love the Background!!
    Greets Bine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with these three inchies Faye. The red background is so rich and pretty
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun inchie composition! Inchies are so handy to have around! I love your Hearts in Touch stamp (covet, covet, drool, drool)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your ATC, great idea to use inchies on it

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.