Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gothic Arches-tag


Gothic Arches theme this week is to make an arch incorporating a tag. Here is my tag I used earlier in the week which I have now turned into an arch. 

18 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Faye...this is my favorite tag arch so far!!!!!!Kudos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arch, love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your arch is excellent, Faye. So sophisticated and love how you have created the arch from your tag! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous arch! Beautifully put together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für ein zauberhaftes Tag!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another masterpiece Faye, the heart is placed perfectly, too!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous Faye...love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, this is gorgeous. The colours are so beautiful. Everything about it says elegance. Standing ovation!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of your arch tag Faye, it really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Faye, I love this, gorgeous image. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. how lovely faye , what a great image , it makes a beautiful tag, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.