Faye's Adventures in Art
wow Fay this is so lovely !!!.thanks for this beautiful entry to ACF.
Looks as if those images were made for that background! Lovely work!
Zauberhaft!!Liebe GrüßeDoris xx
What a luscious bit of fantasy! Beautiful.
This is lovely, it really tells a story xx
Fabulous job Faye. Great images.
Gosh Faye this is gorgeous - how sweet and vintagy!!Have a great weekend!Dawnx
Oh this is so gorgeous!! what a great image!
Fay this is so lovely! I love the children and the windmill..wonderful and creative!
Whow Faye, this is so lovely. Really a gorgeous card!!!
Oooohhh Faye, just the SWEETEST thing!
Itsw gorgeous Faye
WOW Faye, I love it!!! LG Mareikje
Great work, love the image!
Just lovely. It's fascinating to see what different things people see in that background.Ali xx
This is just adorable and the images fit so well with the background.
SO sweet Faye!
Faye this is really beautiful! That is an awesome background.
I nearly missed this one, Faye. It is gorgeous!! Everything perfect.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
wow Fay this is so lovely !!!
ReplyDelete.
thanks for this beautiful entry to ACF.
Looks as if those images were made for that background! Lovely work!
ReplyDeleteZauberhaft!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Doris xx
What a luscious bit of fantasy! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, it really tells a story xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous job Faye. Great images.
ReplyDeleteGosh Faye this is gorgeous - how sweet and vintagy!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Dawn
x
Oh this is so gorgeous!! what a great image!
ReplyDeleteFay this is so lovely! I love the children and the windmill..wonderful and creative!
ReplyDeleteWhow Faye, this is so lovely.
ReplyDeleteReally a gorgeous card!!!
Oooohhh Faye, just the SWEETEST thing!
ReplyDeleteItsw gorgeous Faye
ReplyDeleteWOW Faye, I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteLG Mareikje
Great work, love the image!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely. It's fascinating to see what different things people see in that background.
ReplyDeleteAli xx
This is just adorable and the images fit so well with the background.
ReplyDeleteSO sweet Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is really beautiful! That is an awesome background.
ReplyDeleteI nearly missed this one, Faye. It is gorgeous!! Everything perfect.
ReplyDelete