For the Art Creations Friday Challenge, I took the entry from yesterdays' Borders, changed the colors of the curtain and window, and superimposed the ACF image on it.
I came over to comment to you and then I went to look at your link which led me to Outsider Art and their free images and now I am back finally! LOL!! You sent me on a journey Faye:) I love your piece. She's so relaxed and enjoying the evening. Perfect! Love, Jamie
ps-Thanks for your sweet comment. I kind of made her right eye wonky when I was doing the make-up and it is bugging me and now that's all I see. Silly, I know. About the teeth. I was saying that at pixel level, really super up-close the teeth were made out of pointed pixels. I just thought is was funny because I was thinking about Vampires when I was working on her and then Tess said it too. I could change the words to say, "Come on over for a Bite!" LOL!!
beautiful faye!! she's seems to enjoy the vieuw outside her window!!
ReplyDeletevery cleaver!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful interpretation of the piece Faye!
ReplyDeletewow Faye beautiful work !!!
ReplyDeleteEine zauberhafte Arbeit!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Doris
Well, didn't you just have her relaxing on a moonlit night! Unique and beautiful, Faye. Good work!
ReplyDeleteLove how you combined the two images.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Faye, she is such a lovely image,
ReplyDeleteSarita xx
So lovely and romantic!
ReplyDeleteThe colours remind me of the sunrise =0)
I came over to comment to you and then I went to look at your link which led me to Outsider Art and their free images and now I am back finally! LOL!! You sent me on a journey Faye:) I love your piece. She's so relaxed and enjoying the evening. Perfect! Love, Jamie
ReplyDeleteps-Thanks for your sweet comment. I kind of made her right eye wonky when I was doing the make-up and it is bugging me and now that's all I see. Silly, I know. About the teeth. I was saying that at pixel level, really super up-close the teeth were made out of pointed pixels. I just thought is was funny because I was thinking about Vampires when I was working on her and then Tess said it too. I could change the words to say, "Come on over for a Bite!" LOL!!
Faye, this is so elegant and beautiful. I love the background you have made for Art Creations lovely lady. Great work.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip about my link! ;-)
ReplyDeletewow, this card is great faye.
ReplyDeletei love that she is sitting for the window
Great View
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very nice interpretation of the piece Faye. Love it.
ReplyDeletebeautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Faye, very imaginative x
ReplyDeleteI love it, Faye!
ReplyDelete