Happiness or Happy (something) is the theme for today's Theme Thursday. I have chosen to make a Happy Christmas card using a background of Moon Shadow mist of fuchsia color. I stamped some flourishes in white and brown with a Purple Onion stamp. Since I have yet to own any Christmas stamps I used my pine tree stamp.
Oh I adore the richness of the background that you've created. To me it has the look of blowing snow. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteWow very impressive card.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work.
Very nice background -- and an early start on your Christmas cards!! Good work.
ReplyDeleteA pine tree is perfect to use for a nice wintry Christmas card. You could even add a little snow to its boughs. Beautiful bg, Faye.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, wonderful background!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Simple, but elegant with gorgeous colour contrasts.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Faye and very wise to begin holiday card making!
ReplyDeleteOh but its gorgeous, such rich colours - I love it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Faye. Everything you do is sooooo elegant.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very Happy card :)
ReplyDelete