Amy has honored me with this beautiful award, for which I am so grateful. My task is to find five other blogs to give this award to. There are so many wonderful blogs out there so it is difficult to decide who to send this on to. So here are my choices:Marleen, who does wonderful digital art.
Doris, who has some gorgeous Christmas decorations on her blog.
Sue, who likes to work from sketches and uses lovely colors.
Gisela, who also does beautiful works from sketches. She has a tuxedo cat, Merlin.
Taluula, who paints and draws and does beautiful digital art. I think her name is Ann.
Please visit their blogs and make new internet friends, if you don't know these fine artists already.
Ohwww thank you very much dear Faye, this is so kind of you, I'm really surprised!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI give you a very big hug for your
dear attention, I love it!!
With love,
Marleen
Ich freue mich riesig über diesen Award.
ReplyDeleteDanke - thank you!!
Hugs
Doris
Danke Faye, dass Du an mich gedacht hast!
ReplyDeleteich habe mich darüber sehr gefreut!
LG Gisela