This is a new challenge, Art Creations Friday, where we are given an image or background to use in making a piece of art. The woman in this card was the image given this week. I had trouble keeping the image sharp, since it came from the internet as 72 pixels. Maybe someone can cue me in how they are getting a sharp image.
Wow great work Faye, I love the background, really beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewow great work ,its beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete.
Thanks Faye for this lovely to Art Creations Friday.
A stunning piece of art. It's wonderful.
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and exotic looking Faye. Wish I could help you on the pixel thing, but I know just enough to get by :) Did you click on the lady originally to enlarge her and take your copy from there?
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful!! like she's thinking about the letter she wrote or received!
ReplyDeleteThis is really pretty, Faye, and the soft focus looks great!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I went to email you but found that your address is floating in cyberspace somewhere. When you find a moment, please email me so that I can resave your address and reply to you!
ReplyDeleteLovely work...love the background!
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful, love it Faye
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, Faye.
ReplyDeleteRos
This is such a beautiful image. Your background is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteLovely Faye !
ReplyDeletei love your creation it is beautyful
ReplyDeleteFaye this fab. The background is really great.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI like your art creation! It's really beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my place. Take Care!!
Sherrie
beatiful card and love the letter behind... and about the image... the litte image is small but if you clik on the litte image then you get a larger image, that one you must download to your computer.Hope the nest time it works better :-)
ReplyDeleteReally great!! I love the background
ReplyDeleteRini