Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Workout - Stamp Your Paint


For the Saturday Workout challenge this week we are using acrylic paint. Here are 2 views of my highly reflective 4x4 on which I have stamped yellow leaves using my hand-carved maple leaf stamp. The background is matboard with various lumiere paints and Moon shadow mists. For those of you too young to know this, the words are from the song: Autumn Leaves from the 50s.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Faye this is very impressive. Fantastic work and design.

    Thanks for this great entry to SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous, great colours, love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Faye... so special when you use stamps you've carved yourself. The background is delicious and your handwriting is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some really lovely work on your blog and i LOVE the use of colour on this piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great background!! love ths shimmer,and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Faye, these are gorgeous, I love them, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous piece. Great colors and that hand carved stamp is really grand. Faye you have patience to do that carving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Faye. It even looks luminescent on the computer screen. Great design.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work here!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.