Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Gothic Arches - Favorite Movies

The theme for this week's Gothic Arches is Favorite Movies. What is my favorite movie? Hm-m. I really don't know. But who can deny that the beautiful Audrey Hepburn didn't do a fantastic job in Breakfast at Tiffany's?  My 4x4 background is done with Moon Glow products - Glitz Spritz and Starburst stains. The arch is stamped with my hand cut stamp and embossed in gold flakes. Audrey came from a magazine.

15 comments:

  1. Very nice arch! Watched the movie several times...she is great! Love the gold, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely arch, she's so pretty!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful Audrey Hepburn, just like your arch, Faye! Always interested to see what you've been up to since my last visit to your blog!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, your arch is just perfect!!! The edege goes so well with this beautiful photo of Audrey Hepburn! Just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is wonderful.
    I love this movie. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect arch for this movie Faye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great arch with a wonderful movie as theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A glitzy, shiny, shimmery arch for a beautiful Audrey. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey Hepburm...she is beautiful also your arch Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful arch!! I love Audrey Hepburn!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Faye,
    I just want to tell you something. I have found a tetorial of Mark Roseboom. You have to see this!
    Please look at my blog . My LINK;
    Brigitta ter Wiel
    Mark Rooseboom
    You will love it.

    Ineke(Holland)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faye, I think you did a great job! Nice work! The theme wasn't your favorite NEW movie- it was just your favorite movie! I love your arch!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice work. Audrey Hepburn is one my favour actor. Very fashinating person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore Audrey Hepburn and I just love your arch... so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.