Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crazy Amigos - Give it some color


This week Crazy Amigo's theme is to use lots of color. 


Crazy Amigo challenge on September 9 was to make and use fabric paper in our art. I wasn't able to enter then, but now I have made some by layering various scraps of tissue paper and paper napkins and white glue. It is quite thick. I then cut it to size and embellished it. 



Here are a couple of twinchies I made with fabric paper.



Here is part of the sheet cut into a 4x4. I cut off more of the fabric paper and made the ATC by adding some ribbon, some sewing and an image of a doll.









I think this qualifies for: Give it some color.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Faye, great colours!
    It's fun tot do it;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have created with the tissue...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper fabric is beautiful, Faye. Definitely a great choice for this challenge.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your paper fabric is
    beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fabric paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fabricpaper Faye.
    Very beautiful card. Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy busy lady. Lovely colors and that baby doll is adorable. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great texture and colour Faye - really great work

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful, Fay! Very lovely, vibrant colors! And the image of the doll is so clear that at first it was the doll itself sitting on your gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Golly, I thought that was a real dolly then Faye! Love that fabric paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks ay very interesting technique! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.