I've been wanting to do something with the pastel-colored (pink, blue, and yellow) tissue paper I got a few days ago. This morning Saturday's Workout has just the theme for me - tissue. My background was made by putting down Golden soft gel and layering different scraps of tissue with lots of gel over and under the tissues. When I got a beautiful array of greens and purples I decided it was time to stop layering and began the process of drying it with the hair dryer. Since the background has a soft feeling to it, I decided to do an ATC with a theme of Love One Another.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Saturday's Workout - Tissue
I've been wanting to do something with the pastel-colored (pink, blue, and yellow) tissue paper I got a few days ago. This morning Saturday's Workout has just the theme for me - tissue. My background was made by putting down Golden soft gel and layering different scraps of tissue with lots of gel over and under the tissues. When I got a beautiful array of greens and purples I decided it was time to stop layering and began the process of drying it with the hair dryer. Since the background has a soft feeling to it, I decided to do an ATC with a theme of Love One Another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UNBELIEVABLE !!!
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this is gorgeous. Lovely work.
Thanks for this great entry to Saturday´s Workout.
Fabulous fabulous Tissue. Background is beautiful and the romantic couple is great too.
ReplyDeletefantastic vintage ATC, I love the pastel colors that you´ve used for this piece.
ReplyDeleteNow that turned out beautifully Faye! What a great choice of image for the colours you created!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, wonderful colours on the background.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, Faye. Is that old tatting I see?
ReplyDeletethe colored tissue turned out really nice. Love the embellishments.
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, that's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Faye, this is so lovely and so fabulous card. The pastel colors are beautiful.
ReplyDeletethat's a great card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful little card Faye, the pastels go really well with the image and the embellishment is gorgeous and so different
ReplyDeleteLove it... beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the soft colours.
ReplyDeletebeautiful, great card.
ReplyDeletevery very beatiful. I love those pastel colours.
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely gorgeous ...
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Love the soft colors!
ReplyDelete