Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gothic Arch - Open Theme Sunday

Today's Gothic Arch has no particular theme. I have made my arch using a background of Moon Shadow Emerald. The tree stamp is by PSX, and the embossing powder on the trees, the hand-drawn flourishes, and the hand-drawn arch is Ranger Pearl Blue. The top corners also have Stampendous Kaleidoscope embossing powder. I can't remember where I got the image, which I have colored with watercolor pencils. 

29 comments:

  1. o Faye..what a beautiful arch !!!
    love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arch..Love your rich background and the image is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. great arch I have noticed a lot of us have done autumnal arches ..great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful arch, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just breath taking. The blue is just such a pop of wonderful goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my faye what a great idea!!! Your teaching me ways of doing these arches! Iam sure trying to get with it gorgeous arch my dear friend!
    hugs ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, Wow...love your techniques and stamping. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, Faye...love the embossed arch. Great idea and beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful arch, the colours and embossing are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely, a very beautiful arch

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely - It has a vermeer type look about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your background colours .......beautiful arch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous arch, great background

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really really beautiful arch, the colour combination is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous arch with beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness Faye...this is stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...that is all I can say...this is absolutely stunning...I love the hand drawn arch...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The girl in your beautiful arch looks like she has a special story to tell Faye. This is really so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful (sorry to be unoriginal)!
    Love the 'art' feel to it.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an amazing arch with a beautiful combination of colors. Thanks for taking the time to share the colors and types of items used. That ranger ep is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.