Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CBH - Black, white, and gray


Sorry for the really simple piece today. This is the day I volunteer at the nursing home so I didn't have a lot of art time. The background is glossy black card stock. I drew the tree with a white gel pen and the image came from Reminisce Magazine. For other Created by Hand challenges, check out here.

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is lovely.
    Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes when a tree is drawn quickly it turns out good like yours..like the simplicity..thanks for the comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick, maybe, but effective and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image faye!!! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less is more, Faye. I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Black,White & Gray. Not so plain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Faye! I love the simplicity of line in the tree contrasted with the photo images! Very artistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may be simple, but I like this just because.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya Faye, you asked about the highlight pen on my tree, well when i looked to see what it was called....it was sakura white souffle pen. hope that helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful. Love your tree, great drawing!

    the chinese 'stone'atc:
    I recall I've read about 20 or 15 wives *lol* he must have been very busy...

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.