Faye's Adventures in Art
what a sweet queen!!! love it!
Oh Faye! This is beyond adorable!
Wow this is a sweet arch.Lovely.
so sweet! I love how the kitty is tucked in the lace! darling arch!
adorable queen.
what a great cat image glad you kept hold of Queenie to share with us!!!
Oh, how cute, Faye. She definately looks like a ruling monarch!
Fabulous Faye and very very "CAT". aren't they just always like queens?
wow.. what a lovely arch !!!!
Oh my goodness! This is just SO sweet!
fab arch xxx
Your cat is so adorable. Skinny is great too.
I love the queen cat, it seems like the perfect role for a cat. Adorable arch.
lovley Arch
Totally gorgeous arch, Faye, and what a wonderful cat photo!
Your Queen Cat is just precious Faye with her sweet golden crown! It's a keeper alright!
I love the kitty! So cute! I looked at my flourishes for you today...my favorite set is from Close to My Heart. It's called "Blooming Flourishes". If you're interested in seeing it, let me know and I'll take a picture of the whole set for you :)
Oh you must keep her … her royal highness looks like she is right at home :) Love it!
Adorable arch!
Cute! Love the kitty poking out of the pocket!
I love the look on this spoilt cats face and the way she is swaddled like a baby but still thinks she is queen!! very funny
Oh yes they are queens...just ask em! I love your arch!Wendy
Gorgeous!
Oh, I can definitely see why you can't give this one away. It is hilarious! You likely keep it for pulling out when you need a chuckle!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
what a sweet queen!!! love it!
ReplyDeleteOh Faye! This is beyond adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow this is a sweet arch.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
so sweet! I love how the kitty is tucked in the lace! darling arch!
ReplyDeleteadorable queen.
ReplyDeletewhat a great cat image glad you kept hold of Queenie to share with us!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute, Faye. She definately looks like a ruling monarch!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Faye and very very "CAT". aren't they just always like queens?
ReplyDeletewow.. what a lovely arch !!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! This is just SO sweet!
ReplyDeletefab arch xxx
ReplyDeleteYour cat is so adorable. Skinny is great too.
ReplyDeleteI love the queen cat, it seems like the perfect role for a cat. Adorable arch.
ReplyDeletelovley Arch
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous arch, Faye, and what a wonderful cat photo!
ReplyDeleteYour Queen Cat is just precious Faye with her sweet golden crown! It's a keeper alright!
ReplyDeleteI love the kitty! So cute! I looked at my flourishes for you today...my favorite set is from Close to My Heart. It's called "Blooming Flourishes". If you're interested in seeing it, let me know and I'll take a picture of the whole set for you :)
ReplyDeleteOh you must keep her … her royal highness looks like she is right at home :) Love it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable arch!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the kitty poking out of the pocket!
ReplyDeleteI love the look on this spoilt cats face and the way she is swaddled like a baby but still thinks she is queen!! very funny
ReplyDeleteOh yes they are queens...just ask em! I love your arch!
ReplyDeleteWendy
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, I can definitely see why you can't give this one away. It is hilarious! You likely keep it for pulling out when you need a chuckle!
ReplyDelete