never heard of omni gel but it looks great..I hardly do any embossing as I tend to get powder everywhere and it even gets in the food!!! love your page..thanks for the comments on my blog
Thanks Faye for stopping by my website and also for the lovely compliments on my mermaid. I have been working with Photoshop now for over ten years. I recently took a class called, "Creating art using Photoshop." It really helped me to break open and acheive some amazing results. I feel as though I've found *HOME* if you know what I mean. I dance around digitally and it is a fast paced waltz with a little tango splashed in. I feel very grateful for the skills that I have. It brings me so much joy.
Wonderful mermaid!
ReplyDeleteohhh I am going to have to look into this omni gel stuff...I love the effect it adds to your wonderful Arch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful background you created for your mermaid...lovely arch!
ReplyDeleteI've not heard of Omni gel, but anything that results in such pretty "shiny blobs" is right up my alley! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeletewonderful background.. well done .. the gel is like splashes of water .. I have not heard of it before either
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bg for a beautiful statue. Gotta check out that gel!
ReplyDeleteGorgoeus, great background.
ReplyDeletenever heard of omni gel but it looks great..I hardly do any embossing as I tend to get powder everywhere and it even gets in the food!!! love your page..thanks for the comments on my blog
ReplyDeleteWow, this is an amazing colour! I love this shimmering! And it fits so perfectly the mermaid theme.
ReplyDeleteLovely colours and texture!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! What a beautiful shade of blue! : )
ReplyDeleteOlivia
Faye, this is just gorgeous--I love the background!
ReplyDeleteWho knows her not? Very lovely.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful dreamy effect you've created with the arch in gold and the gorgeous textural blue background!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful arch, wonderful background!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect background. I look at the mermaid and wonder what she might be thinking.
ReplyDeleteThanks Faye for stopping by my website and also for the lovely compliments on my mermaid. I have been working with Photoshop now for over ten years. I recently took a class called, "Creating art using Photoshop." It really helped me to break open and acheive some amazing results. I feel as though I've found *HOME* if you know what I mean. I dance around digitally and it is a fast paced waltz with a little tango splashed in. I feel very grateful for the skills that I have. It brings me so much joy.
ReplyDeleteWonderful creation, Faye, love the background!
ReplyDeleteStunning work - love the background
ReplyDeleteOh how beautiful, this is fantastic, Jaqi
ReplyDelete