Today's challenge in SaWo was to use a glossy paper, moisten it, paint it with acrylics or watercolors, and cover it with a crumpled piece of foil and let dry. The acrylics paints I used were turquoise and gold. I recently used this method in my Tower entry except I used plastic film wrap instead of aluminum foil. In fact the backgrounds behind "dream" and the dragonfly are scraps from the Tower entry background. I do a lot better with plastic wrap than I do with the foil.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Saturday's Workout Crumpled Foil
Today's challenge in SaWo was to use a glossy paper, moisten it, paint it with acrylics or watercolors, and cover it with a crumpled piece of foil and let dry. The acrylics paints I used were turquoise and gold. I recently used this method in my Tower entry except I used plastic film wrap instead of aluminum foil. In fact the backgrounds behind "dream" and the dragonfly are scraps from the Tower entry background. I do a lot better with plastic wrap than I do with the foil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Faye this is absolutely cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great background and such a adorable image.
Awesome creation.
Thanks for joining Saturday´s Workout again.
great backround, love the colors
ReplyDeleteLoe it, great colour and image.
ReplyDeleteVery very nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat background and lovely boy.
Beautiful card again Faye. I like the colours. And the little boy of course.
ReplyDeleteGreat layout. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice one Faye, and oooohhh, your little guy is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, what a beautiful card! I love the background!
ReplyDeleteThe background looks great and how cute is that little man?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Faye!
ReplyDeleteWhat a marvelous background you've created with this techniqe!! Darling image and wonderful composition.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous background you made.
ReplyDeleteand the image is adorable faye
Hi Faye
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and making such a kind comment. I have had a lovely afternoon looking at you work and following your links!