Friday, May 5, 2017

Late Posting

I can't believe I totally forgot to post for Paint Party Friday.
Here it is already Friday afternoon. But in my
defense, I have not been sleeping very well and
one night this week I didn't get to sleep till after 6 a.m.
Too much chocolate in the evening, I think.

Anyway, here is my class project in Watercolors.



and here is a card I made for a couple who just got married.

The next card was made using a watercolor background.
I bought a stalk of flowers at Dollar Tree and took
each flower off and reassembled them to use
on greetings cards. I have some embossed gold
on here along with the watercolors.



25 comments:

  1. Love your dear watercolor with the bubbles. Very nice! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art Faye, the little girl is so precious. Happy PPF, hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet painting and your cards are so lovely! I especially love the wedding one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely things to see here. And the painted girl is filled with sensitivity, playfullness and love - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercolor is so precious ~ playful and wonderfully done ~ other creations are great too ~ thanks,

    Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girl with the bubbles not only caught my eye...but my heart, too!
    Allot your art is lovely.
    Get your rest Faye...it is important!!!

    Big Hugs 💕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Faye, that sweet little painting of the girl with bubbles is superb... you've surpassed yourself, be so proud :D)
    A lovely wedding card and I think you're so clever with re-assembling the flowers to your own design on your cards... beautiful work!
    (hmmmm "too much chocolate"... ha ha, I didn't think there was such a thing!!). Hope your sleep routine gets back on track, cheerio and Happy PPF :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye! Happy PPF. I posted late today too, mainly from trying to collect photos from 3 different devices. Very nice cards and great watercolor painting. Are you enjoying the classes? Looks like the classes are working out great for your art. The wedding card is my favorite. I love everything about it. Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is your header new? I really like it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning watercolour!! Love the adorable bubble girl. Wow that would make gorgeous greeting cards and prints too!! Beautiful handmade cards Faye! You are not alone on the sleeping front... so many people have been speaking about trouble sleeping of late!! Take care!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful, beautiful art this week, Faye.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little girl is so nice !
    and the other objects are really beautiful, i like them all.
    So creative, well done
    Warm regards and have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, your watercolour is so good. The little girl is excellent and your cards are beautiful and creative. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luv the last card. Happy you dropped by my blog this week

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute painting!
    Delicate and beautiful!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your class project. So sweet .... Great idea to use those flowers on cards! Hope you'll be sleeping well again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful paintings! Love the water coloring! Your cards are beautiful too! Love the shimmery gold detail!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This soft painting of the little girl is amazing! The cards are really special and individual!

    I still did not know, that chocolate make late sleep in the night. An apple or some warm milk is helpful, I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the watercolor of the little girl! I tend to wake up about 4 a.m. and can't get back to sleep. It really effects your energy levels if that happens often. I just drank some coffee (9 p.m.). Not very smart! ;) I've been getting to bed too late just because I get inspired to read or watch YouTube when I should be hitting the hay! Hope you can get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Faye your water colors are true masters. I always look forward to seeing what you have accomplished. If you can't sleep try Valerian Root. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the girl and her bubbles. :) Very good especially as you say it is class project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The little girl with bubbles is soooo adorable! The soft colours work really well here. I hope your sleeping issues improve. A week of insomnia is never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are all so pretty, I like the last card the best, the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.