Friday, April 7, 2017

Google Troubles Today

If I haven't visited your blog today, I am sorry, but Google
won't let me comment. None of the blogs have a comment
link. I have tried to find a way to get help but so far
I am still in the dark as to how to fix this. I have tried
2 different browsers. Yahoo works ok and so does FB.

Anybody else having problems?????

3 comments:

  1. Oh Faye!!! Of all the days to have problems with Google :(

    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having probs. I am lucky today everything is working. Hope this will clear up soon. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! Wish I knew more about this sort of thing. I hope you can find a computer guru to help you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.