Hello, sweet Faye! It's always such a blessing to have you share your beautiful cards with us. I just prayed for you today as I stopped by your blog, and I hope that all is well with you. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a wonderful week. God bless you always, Karen Word Art Wednesday
Faye, this watercolor is amazing. I really love how the centre potion looks like a flame. I am so happy you shared this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole
Wonderful verse and beautiful work, Faye.
ReplyDeleteHello, sweet Faye! It's always such a blessing to have you share your beautiful cards with us. I just prayed for you today as I stopped by your blog, and I hope that all is well with you. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you always,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Faye, this watercolor is amazing. I really love how the centre potion looks like a flame. I am so happy you shared this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Carole
Lovely! A wise scripture!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles