Faye's Adventures in Art
a beautiful card, such lovely soft colors,
This is wonderful Faye. It makes a great card.
Fijntjes Hoor goed gedaan Faye lieve groetjes Danielle
That's a beautiful landscape.
Beautiful! Art dates are always fun. :)
Just beautiful! Valerie
Beautiful colors
So quiet and peaceful .... would love to sit there!
Simply beautiful....just love the serenity you created with the lines and colors!Hugs Giggles
You've made such a beautiful peaceful scene. I like the way you have made the rocks (it's difficult to paint a realistic rock), the grasses, and the low purple hills. And the three birds. Actually I like all of it.How lovely to paint with a friend.
I love this watercolor, beautiful landscape!
such a lovely scene Faye!
A very peaceful scene Faye.
Such a beautiful piece of art! How nice to have created it while art-ing with a friend.
I adore this watercolor painting.. my favourite color sheme and such a peaceful scene....lovely!happy weekend dear Faye!
Loving your beautiful scene Faye. Happy PPF, Annette xhttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
oh such a lovely card Faye!
Now that looks a beautiful spot to rest awhile ;DBeautiful card and how lovely that you created it along with a friend company.Happy PPF
I love the peacefulness of your landscape. It will be treasured by anyone who gets it. Blessings, my friend!
I want to be at this place. So beautiful and peaceful.Have a great weekend!
Were you able to sit next to this stream? It's lovely!
beautful calm landscape
such a lovely peaceful scene... it will be a lovely gift for someone to receive that card... xx
Lovely scene really. I presume you had fun with your friend, Faye. Happy PPF!
This is very peaceful and lovely!
How sweet and serene! I love it!
Looks like a peaceful place.
It's so lovely Faye! I love the soft quality of it - and the tiny birds in the background ;) xo
What a stylish, peaceful card...my blog is here - > BLOGitse
Such a beautiful card! Love the soft colors you have used.HugsSusan
Dreamy! It is so fun and motivating to create art with a friend! Happy PPF!
Very sweet card!
How beautiful. I've seen fields like this near where I live. Lovely.
It is beautiful. You are very talented.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
a beautiful card, such lovely soft colors,
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful Faye. It makes a great card.
ReplyDeleteFijntjes Hoor goed gedaan Faye lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful landscape.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Art dates are always fun. :)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors
ReplyDeleteSo quiet and peaceful .... would love to sit there!
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful....just love the serenity you created with the lines and colors!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
You've made such a beautiful peaceful scene. I like the way you have made the rocks (it's difficult to paint a realistic rock), the grasses, and the low purple hills. And the three birds.
ReplyDeleteActually I like all of it.
How lovely to paint with a friend.
I love this watercolor, beautiful landscape!
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely scene Faye!
ReplyDeleteA very peaceful scene Faye.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful piece of art! How nice to have created it while art-ing with a friend.
ReplyDeleteI adore this watercolor painting.. my favourite color sheme and such a peaceful scene....lovely!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend dear Faye!
Loving your beautiful scene Faye. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
oh such a lovely card Faye!
ReplyDeleteNow that looks a beautiful spot to rest awhile ;D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and how lovely that you created it along with a friend company.
Happy PPF
I love the peacefulness of your landscape. It will be treasured by anyone who gets it. Blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI want to be at this place. So beautiful and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Were you able to sit next to this stream? It's lovely!
ReplyDeletebeautful calm landscape
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely peaceful scene... it will be a lovely gift for someone to receive that card... xx
ReplyDeleteLovely scene really. I presume you had fun with your friend, Faye. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteThis is very peaceful and lovely!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet and serene! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a peaceful place.
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely Faye! I love the soft quality of it - and the tiny birds in the background ;) xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a stylish, peaceful card...
ReplyDeletemy blog is here - > BLOGitse
Such a beautiful card! Love the soft colors you have used.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Susan
Dreamy! It is so fun and motivating to create art with a friend! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful. I've seen fields like this near where I live. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful. You are very talented.
ReplyDelete