Thursday, October 23, 2014

Items for the Bazaar

Most of these things you have seen before, maybe not all.
These are the things I hope to sell at the church bazaar on
November 8. The red box holds the greetings cards I have
made, some hand painted. Below is the display board I
made today to show off all the cards. This is what I am
entering for Paint Party Friday.



30 comments:

  1. Wow, Faye - looks fabulous. You have been so very busy. Good luck at the bazaar!! M.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful assortment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, hope you get a lot of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your display board looks really handy, and filled with all those lovely cards, it has to be a good day at the bazar. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That display board looks amazing... and I am sure the cards will be such a hit... I have had a post it note with email Faye stuck to my computer for over a week and still haven't managed to say hi... you have been in my thoughts though... every day when I look at that note!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely creations. Hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Faye, what a mountain of work! Good luck at the bazar! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of wonderful creations Faye and fab array of cards. Wishing you well at the bazaar. Happy PPF Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I were there, I would buy some. Love your delicate art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck at the your church fair. I really like the board you put together. Very clever way to display your beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've done a lot of work for this!
    Hope you get lots of paying customers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've got a lot of work to display! I hope it goes really well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards. Good Luck with the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I were in Virginia, I would be dropping by to see what I could buy! I wish you great success, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Faye! Good luck with your bazaar.

    Tam Hess
    ArtInFlight
    CardMakingArtists

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fabulous display of artful cards Faye-I'm sure you will do VERY well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see quite a few cards I would love to buy. I'm sure lots, if not all, will be sold at the bazaar. And you've displayed them so beautifully too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow so impressive...I LOVE IT! I feel so excited for you!! I know you'll do well. This is such an amazing display! I'd love to know how you made it!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  19. I might have seen many before but they are stunning grouped together smiling out at the crowd. Best of luck at the sale. I know I would buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Impressive set up!!!! Wishing you much luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great looking collection! I wish you the best, sell them all! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Faye! You've been soooo busy. These will sell like hot cakes on a cold winter day, no doubt. Oct 8th just happens to be my wedding anniversary, so it's sure to bring you good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a lovely card collection! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Clever display & what a great collection of work, Faye! Best of luck at the bazaar!

    -Barb

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have been busy, Faye! Beautiful works. I wish best luck at the bazaar too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Veel succes het gaat je vast wel lukken zijn heel mooi lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great, good luck with the Bazaar. I love your cards. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope the bazaar goes well for you. :) Wishing you lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good Luck with the Bazaar Faye. It all looks delightful. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.