Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jo's Art Class' Group Collage


This group collage from Jo's Saturday morning art class is
the effort of 5 artists as we tried out 12 or more prompts including gluing, stenciling, 
drawing, painting, etc. It was one of the most fun exercises yet.  This is the one 
I started with and finished with as we passed each piece around the table round robin 
style. My initial glue-ons were the 1890s woman and the castle/cathedral/? from St.
Petersburg. My favorite part of this is the painting of the yellow flowers by Marion.

Here are some different colorations using Pixlr:




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the color and energy of this piece! You can just tell it was fun to create!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er heel leuk uit hoor Faye lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.