Saturday, June 28, 2014

SOC colors


These are the three colors that SOC chose for this week.
I am not entering it since it is almost time for the next challenge.
I just wanted to see what I could do with those three colors.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Faye..this tree really speaks to me..makes me feel that a story is unfolding..like a solitary figure with a wish or poem or prayer waiting for an answer...the colors are calm and serene. gorgeous and powerful..this makes me really pause to reflect!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely. The colours come out beautifully in this ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful serene landscape and a wonderful use of the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the colours look wonderful! Yours are very subtly put together for a nice flow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful and inspiring composition!

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.