Faye's Adventures in Art
How beautiful she is! I love her red hair... it's wonderful contrast to the blue shirt!Wishing you a nice Sunday!Gaby
Beautiful sketch, and I love your use of the strong complementary colours. Gorgeous blue eyes, and she has such a calm, sensitive face.
Oh, she is beautiful.I love this sketch, Faye.Smiles
That's a wonderful painting.
Wonderful facial expression and also coloring.I wish you a good start in w nice new week,Big hugs Anja
Wow,, Faye, what an outstanding sketch, beautiful eyes and a bone structure I would love to have, you have certainly 'nailed' it as they say!
very nice sketch, this face is so attractive, as it is shining, I guess I know this person - she is so kind:)
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
How beautiful she is! I love her red hair... it's wonderful contrast to the blue shirt!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a nice Sunday!
Gaby
Beautiful sketch, and I love your use of the strong complementary colours. Gorgeous blue eyes, and she has such a calm, sensitive face.
ReplyDeleteOh, she is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love this sketch, Faye.
Smiles
That's a wonderful painting.
ReplyDeleteWonderful facial expression and also coloring.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a good start in w nice new week,
Big hugs Anja
Wow,, Faye, what an outstanding sketch, beautiful eyes and a bone structure I would love to have, you have certainly 'nailed' it as they say!
ReplyDeletevery nice sketch, this face is so attractive,
ReplyDeleteas it is shining, I guess I know this person - she is so kind
:)