Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Using pieces of a collage

Word Art Wednesday's scripture is Psalm 73:26.
My background started as a 8.5x11 card stock, which
I made into a collage with bits and pieces of items along
with some acrylic paints. I am also posting this for PPF.

This is actually 1/4 of the card stock. I cut it into 4 pieces
so that I can use the backgrounds for greetings cards.


11 comments:

  1. smashing background Faye and loving the quote from the bible. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your bits and pieces! I love the fact that you have some left over for something else!!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interesting texture and color, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Faye. I think its brilliant to have left overs to make more wonderful pieces. It makes starting the next one that much easier. Can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice background art Faye and that is a lovely Bible quote to go with it.Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done. Love the background and colors. Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, interesting combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh how wonderful Faye!!!! love you work and I know you were always meant to paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and oh so true!! Lots of heart in this piece!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful and lovely scripture too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Love the background too. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.