Monday, February 4, 2013

Curiosity

An Elephant's Child - who was full of 'satiable curiosity.
The Elephant's Child by Rudyard Kipling

This is my entry for the So Artful challenge whose theme is
Curiosity and the colors turquoise and rust.

The background is a painting of mine. Mama Elephant is 
from Dover Publications. Baby Elephant is from Pinterest.

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is facinating.
    I love elephants.
    Wonderful piece Faye.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet entry. Sorry the frixion pens didn't work out for you but the paper mate erasable pens work great for embossing. I've used them many times in this capacity. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is gorgeous, I so love the elephants Faye, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic background painting, Faye and these adorable elephants are the perfect finish for it!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background and wonderful elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Faye! I Love how you have placed the elephants at right angles to each other and your background is grogeous! Thanks for being Soartful with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your creation! I am a big Rudyard Kipling fan, as well as a big elephant lover. So this post is simply delightful in many ways:-)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.