Rough times trying to work out the kinks in the new revised
Turbo Tax. I didn't have much time for painting this week so
here is a sketch I did in my mini journal. Ignore the strange hairdo.
I don't know why it turned out like that but we all have bad hair days.
This is another entry for Paint Party Friday.

Tax time...never a fun time unless you really have a terrible life and this is a happy time for you :)
ReplyDeleteI think that your lady sketch is very attractive. Her hair style doesn't look bad to me.
I always find hair difficult to do.....loving your sketch. Take care of yourself. Hugs Annette x Happy PPF
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Well, my bad hairdays look worse than this .... ;-) Lovely face!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful, Faye
ReplyDeletelovely and elegant happy ppf
ReplyDeleteLovely picture, and her hair looks much better than mine! Valerie
ReplyDeletelovely watercolour, and there are kinks in the new Turbotax? I still have to install mine, yikes!
ReplyDeleteTaxes- such a scary word! Glad you found some time to art- love how you've captured such feeling in her! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Faye. HPPF!
ReplyDeleteLovely portrait, Faye.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your taxes.
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art
Beautiful. Glad you mentioned Turbo Tax - i need to think about getting all that together - tis the season :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's great so far. Nice. Yes, good luck with taxes.:)
ReplyDeleteI love it so far...I am looking forward to see what you do with it! xox Conny
ReplyDeleteLovely Faye, I've had worse hair days than this.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of turbo tax but it certainly sounds scary!! She has such a delicate face in your watercolour sketch. I hear you on the bad hair days - I'm growing mine from a pixie crop and every day is a bad hair day at the moment!
ReplyDeleteOi, don't talk about tax!! lol
ReplyDeleteYour page is cute, hair and all. I have been lately having the same problem, in my paintings and in my head! :oD
Hi Faye..she is gorgeous...there is a softness..and gentle spirit to her..she makes me think of Lady Diana!! I love her hair...they give me the feeling of poetry and wings!! Angelic!!The lovely skintones..pinks glowing..beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFabulous portrait!
Wishing you a happy wkd!
Victoria
Well done, she is so pretty and elegant. Love your faces all the time!
ReplyDeleteYes, delicious portrait in watercolor. Greetings.
ReplyDeleteWonderful portrait and hairdo is actually quite modern ~ exquisite ~ Enjoy the weekend ^_^
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely expression and painting.
ReplyDeleteI know about bad hair days, because I've had them before. However, I don't think your portrait has one, it just looks like a shag haircut. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteSo true real life is not perfect but we stress so much to perfect art.
ReplyDeleteShe looks elegant. I like her pink touches and air of sophistication.
ReplyDeleteShe has a pretty face! And thanks for your input and validation about my self perception of my hair color!!! Much appreciated Faye! HPPF!
ReplyDeleteShe has a beautiful face. And I personally like her hair. Great watercolor.
ReplyDeleteLovely watercolour! I have just been looking back through your other recent posts and I really like your portrait work! Your ladies have a very graceful quality to them! LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I did notice the hair right away and thought she was a bit outdated...but some people do stay in a time warp. We have to embrace the process and what the spirit sends us....Sometimes it's characters with bad hair....still a great painting though! She is a strict woman and the hair is fitting. She is too stubborn to change... Love it!
ReplyDeleteGood job!!
Hugs Giggles
Lovely face and shading. I think her hair is nice, I always struggle with painting hair!
ReplyDeleteLovely expression and palette! <3
ReplyDeleteHi, Faye! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning. I really love meeting and being inspired by other other artists through Paint Party Friday. Your lady is lovely...she looks so graceful and serene. Have a great weekend! xo, janice
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ginny, she does have a beautiful face!
ReplyDeletexx
She has a beautiful face and beautiful hair too! I like her!
ReplyDeleteLove your girl and her face if beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletewonderful Faye!
ReplyDeleteI love the warmth of this little painting. Thanks for taking time from taxes to share it with us.
ReplyDeleteShe has a feeling of grace. And you're right, we all have bad hair days! Good luck with your taxes --yikes! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteGreat little sketch. Fab skin tone
ReplyDeleteThe 'strange hairdo' does give character to it...Nice painting :)
ReplyDeleteHPPF!
http://deepazworld.blogspot.ae/
I still love it Faye. She is fabulous. Stay awesome
ReplyDeleteEven paintings have bad hair day. Lol! Love her!
ReplyDeleteI'm not liking the sound of turbo tax.... good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketch - she looks like a real person.
Hope your week is not too taxing ;)
Karen x
Lovely little portrait! The hair looks fine to me. Got to get my Turbo Tax soon, too. I always dread it.
ReplyDeleteTurbo Tax is finished and tax return is in. Good luck to everyone else.
ReplyDelete